Saturday, April 30, 2011

Raspberry Beret

So I figured I should add something since I opened this thing up.

I'm in debt and there's a lot of bills I'm not paying. This led to some rather heavy depression last week. My dad was an amazing help through that though. I'm very happy to have him in my life.

That bout gave me some inspiration though. I've started revving up the comic again. It'll take a while before I re-launch though. I want to do it right this time. That means:

Planned story
Buffer
Set schedule

I'm working on the first and third of those right now. Before I can have the comic on a set schedule I have to be on a set schedule. It's really hard for me to do, but if I could do it, I'd get everything done in the mornings. And when things get done in the mornings, the rest of the day is a lot less stressful. And once I've got myself on the schedule, it should be fairly simple to get the production of comics on a set schedule too. I need to figure out how to quickly get a comic done without burning myself out. And by the time I figure that out, the buffer should be built up. YAY for mulitasking. :D

And I really like what I have planned for the story. Some better character development, and better story development. Both of those are SORELY needed. I look at what I've done already and it makes me cringe. So hopefully I'll keep myself from cringing too much in the future.

I need to get myself some dedicated workspace for this. If I actually dedicate some desk space to be a "comic only" zone, I'd probably get a lot more done. Alrighty, I've decided. I shall start posting pictures here. Pictures to show progress.


That is my desk right now as I'm typing this. The next time I post it won't look like that.

And now it's time to sleep. And I'll get up in the morning to clean.

No comments: