Sunday, May 4, 2008

options

So, I have a lot to think about as far as jobs and comics and ministry. I figured I'd just write down everything I have up here in my head and come back to it later.

Jobs:
I figured that I'll just apply for that dish washer position and see where it goes. I'll also put out a bunch of other applications but I'm thinking that I'll just take the job that's guaranteed right now.

Comics:
Here's the plan as far as comics go. I'll draw one comic each weekday as well as a sketch on saturdays and sundays. That way I'm doing it all the time. This should keep me busy with stuff and I"ll keep up on things.


Ministry:
We need a bunch of tech people for Pipeline and Frontside. I'm not really sure how to recruit the people that we need though. But we need them. Ideally we'd have enough people to have two different people for each service each week. That would mean that we need six people each week. We have two. So we need four more. and that's just Pipeline. I don't know what frontside needs. Anyhoo.....


So that's what's there. I'll think about it al llater.

No comments: