Friday, May 2, 2008

GAH! Frustrated!

So, I found out tonight that I really NEED a mac.  This program will do exactly what I want a program to do without being super complicated but I can't use it because it's for macs and I don't have a mac.  I've wanted a mac ever since I got the idea to do a comic because I knew that macs were better suited for things of a creative nature.  But I was always able to tell myself that I didn't need one.  Now I find out about this program and get all excited but I can't use it.  SUCK.  Oh well.  I still have something that works for me and I know how to use it.  It just sucks when you get your hopes up and then they're dashed away, you know.

But I've started scripting again and I have a plan for drawing and posting comics.  I know that I say this and then nothing happens, but this time it will.  I'm gonna have people keeping me accountable.  People keeping you accountable are a good thing.  So the first new comic should be up on the site on monday.

OH!  And there's a new blog in town.  Sheer Audacity by my good pal Nate.  Check it.

And that's it for now.  See y'all later.

No comments: