Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Kingman II

So a lot has happened and nothing has happened since last week.

I've driven all around this town and only one place is willing to give me an interview. I'm going in tomorrow to schedule it. Perhaps I'll get interviewed tomorrow. That would be cool.

I've a friend I've been talking to a lot this past week. It's been nice and it's really helping me to stretch and grow. I'm hoping the trend continues. I have a long way to go and not much time to get there.

I'm reading a lot. My bible and a lot of christian books. They're all opening my eyes to things. So I'll be sticking with that while I'm out here.

My grandpa's doing pretty good. I'm thinking that he's really glad that I'm out here. He's got someone to talk to when he wants to talk. He doesn't talk often, but when he does he really needs to. So I'm the listening ear mostly. Which I'm okay with. I'm good at listening.

That's it folks. Like I said, a lot has happened but nothing has happened. So I'll see ya'll next week.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hey man, i'm glad things are goin pretty well for you. I heard you can't find a church as cool as sandals out there. that sucks. weird not having you at the college group.

Anonymous said...

I think you should tell us a little more about what exactly God is teaching you out there ;)