Thursday, November 6, 2008

I'm crazy

So this month is National Novel Writing Month. I signed up for it and I'm writing. I have to write 2000 words a day in order to get to 50,000 words by the 30th. Why am I doing this to myself? I dunno. But I feel the need to for some reason. I have 2343 words as of this post. I'm thinking that I'm gonna start posting a blog daily so that I can let you all know how many words I've got so far.

In other news, I applied to volunteer at the BGCA in kingman yesterday. There's lots of stuff I could do there. The only thing we have to do is decide what. So....yeah. They said it takes about a week to process the application and do the background check and all that. So we'll see in a week what happens. YAY!

And now, I need to either sleep or write. So yeah. Laters.

No comments: