Tuesday, November 4, 2008

News

so, I'm cut to four day work weeks for the holidays.  I don't really mind so much though. The extra day off will help me stay healthy.  YAY!

Also, I have my test pilot episode up.  It's not even the true Pilot episode yet.  Watch it here and let me know what you think.  It'd be better if I had a tripod for the camera.   I should be able to get one with my next check though.  Here's to hoping.

Next, I haven't gotten much drawing done this past week because of two reasons.  I haven't been able to figure out what to put in the last couple panels of the latest comic that I'm drawing.  I just figured it out tonight so I'll draw it up as soon as I post this.  The second reason is I've started working on the computer end of things.  The next comic to be uploaded is almost ready for the words to be put on.  I had to learn a lot of new stuff, but it turned out pretty good I think.

I haven't checked out the Boys and Girls club yet, but I have tomorrow off so I figure I'll go in and see what happens.  I've got cousins coming in, but I should have time to get over there.

And lastly, some fun stuff.  I ran into this tonight.  Sooo great.  Please enjoy it at least half as much as I did.

See more funny videos at Funny or Die


YAY!

1 comment:

LJ said...

that was an awesome music video. highly entertaining. good find :)