Monday, January 26, 2009

Let's have A Adventure!

I've figured out that I'm gonna need to go find some adventure in order to grow up some more. I need to get away from "the nest". So, come friday, I'll be applying for a job that will provide just that. So if you would like to keep that in prayer for me, that would be awesome.

I've been reading a book lately(that reminds me that I need to update my book list) and this book is about becoming a man. It's written by a man, for men. It's pretty awesome. Anyhoo, I'm reading this book and it's really speaking to me. It's speaking to the boy inside that needs healing and growth. Or I should probably say, it's God speaking to me through the book.

So there's that, and I'm drawing again. Little by little, I'm drawing again. I'll be posting something up when I have something other than face sketches. I have a crazy plan to get the Everyday Sam story done by the end of the year. It's possible if I start working my butt off to do it. So yeah, I'm working on that. And when that one is over, I have a new story. And this one is even better than Everyday Sam, I think. It's definitely more complex in how I need to put it together. Plus I'm most likely going to be doing it with a partner so that the art doesn't suck. So we'll see where that one goes. YAY!

And now I'm off to doodle some more and keep up my chops. I know I can really get better if I just DRAW.

No comments: