Monday, January 19, 2009

searching....

for another job. I need another job because this one I'm at is.......killing me. I die a little every time I have to go in there. I've tried to just grin and bear it, but that's usually when the task masters come with their whips. I don't respond well to whips. In fact, I almost punched my boss in the face the other day. Luckily I've developed some self control over the years.

I also started school a couple weeks ago. It's going pretty good. I've stayed on track with all of my assignments so far. YAY! Taking it one day at a time is really helping me. Plus I usually get myself a couple days or work done in one day. I figure I may as well since I have the time for it. And next March, I'll have my Associate of the Arts degree in Information Technology. Hopefully I'll be able to get a much better job then.

I got a gig building some computers for a guy. I was pretty stoked about that. I should be getting the check this week to buy the materials and start building them. And landing this gig gave me the idea that I could totally be a custom computer builder for people in this area. It's a service that no one offers. So I figure, putting an ad out there won't hurt my chances. And I didn't have to pay for the ad so......yeah.

And....that's life for right now.

2 comments:

Daniel Balboa said...

We will keep you in prayer Sam. We are rootin for you.

DB

Wings said...

I totally get what you mean with the grin and bear it... When you finally get to put your notice in, it will all be worth it. Stuff like this tries our patience and just teaches us more- even if it seriously sucks for the time being.