Thursday, April 30, 2009

The Unanswered Question

When my question was left unanswered, it left me completely unsure about my life. Without the answer to my question I was unable to settle on anything or make any important decisions. But slowly, ever so slowly, the answer to my question is being written on my heart by God. Thus my life is starting to come together a bit. But there is still this wound caused by the unanswered question that is preventing me from becoming the man I am meant to be.

So in my quest for manhood, I'm having many many ideas that would not only aid in my journey, but also the journey of every other man that is seeking and needs the answer to this question and every other question needed to be answered. If we can get together and really support and build each other up, I think that we could accomplish great things. And doing great things is the reason we're here.

No comments: