Saturday, April 25, 2009

working for the weekend

so I have a job now. I'm working part time at walgreens. It's a fairly easy job that doesn't use too much of my brain power. This is good because it allows me to focus more of my brain power on getting my school work done, and that takes quite a bit of my brain power. I've said brain power quite a bit in the last few sentances.

I just watched some One Piece. It was amazing. It feels like it's been forever since I've watched some One Piece. Speaking of anime, I'll be the Merch Shift leader at AX this year. Isn't that spiffy? Hopefully I'll be good at it. I've never been a shift leader, but something tells me that it won't be too hard.

I'm so far behind on my final project for one of my classes. Hopefully I'll be able to get it done this next week though. My schedule is fairly free so I shouldn't have too much trouble doing it.

And now I'm tired of typing. So I'll check in with y'all later I guess.

No comments: