Wednesday, December 28, 2011

New Hobby....kind of

So I've decided that I'm gonna make myself blog every day until new years next year. Why? I dunno. I feel the need. Maybe it'll make me a more interesting person. Maybe it'll make me a better communicator. We'll see what happens over the course of the year.

And since not everything is resolved just yet.....let's revisit what the police refer to as "The Incident".

I filed my report today. I didn't really want to at first because I know that I'm not gonna get any of that stuff back, but then a friend told me that I should and linked me to the website. I saw it as a really good idea at that point. Even though I'm not gonna get any of that stuff back, it's good to let the law people know what kind of stuff gets stolen. That's how all those spiffy, helpful statistics get made. So I put it in. I'm not getting my hopes up about getting anything back though.

I really wish they had left the socks. All the other stuff I'm over already, but I really needed those new socks.


Anyway, I dug out all my spare cards that I never really used last night and started looking through them. It was pretty therapeutic for me. I also realized that I didn't lose all of my good cards. I still have some really good ones. I'm actually working on a couple new decks now. They're gonna be really oldschool and cheap. They should be fun.

So yeah, that's gonna be my blog today. I'm going to bed.

1 comment:

Kate said...

HEY! follow on my blog-http://drawingthejourney.blogspot.com/
See you at church Sam!