Sunday, February 12, 2012

Man I Suck At This

So I should have posted something about the Riverside Lunar Festival show that I Co-Hosted on Jan 28th. I've been so distracted that I haven't even kept up with what I said I would do here. I mean...how hard is it to post something up every day? It's really not that hard.

Well, part of the reason that I haven't been doing it is that I clicked a bad link and messed up my computer. I ended up having to re-install windows. The whole thing was just a big fiasco that shouldn't have put my computer out of commission for two weeks like it did. But I finally got it taken care of. Now I just need to get myself a storage pocket to hold some data while I reconfigure my hard drives. It could just be a temporary pocket that I borrow from someone. Maybe I'll borrow Richard's external drive that I gave him. Maybe.

BIG NEWS! Everyday Sam is starting back up either this week or next week. Depends on how long it takes for me to get my login information from my hosting peeps over at Comic Genesis. Plus I need to re-arrange the pages. I don't like em. Never have, really. But getting the comics out have a higher priority than that and I can get them out while I'm working on that stuff anyway, so new comics will be happening soon! What will happen to Sam? Will he make it through his training? How will his friends react to his new job? Who knows what I'm talking about? If you know, that makes me very happy. It really does. If you don't know, the link is right at the beginning of this paragraph. It won't take long to read through. I promise. :D

The main reason for this? I have a copyright. Why am I NOT using it to make as much as I can?

And with that.....I'm done. I'm off to go work on some comics. :D MAN! It's been too long since I've said that.

No comments: