Sunday, December 23, 2007

I'm back at pipeline

when I first started at pipeline we started a semi-tradition of writing down funny things that we said while in the soundbooth. I called this weekly segment on my MySpace account "Soundbooth Sentences". Then I left for a while and it stopped. Now that I'm back, we'll continue with the funnies. Only this time I'll be posting to my blog so that even more people can enjoy it. YAY! And with out further adiue, I present this week's Soundbooth Sentances.....


We don't condone violence inside the theater. Only outside. So take her outside and then throw the bottle at her.

I want to be an elf.

Is he gonna blowtorch the bird?

Am I allowed to watch this? Yes....I think. WAIT! DON'T LOOK!

Pick the red one. What? The SKULL!

Grab your freaking bell!

No comments: