Wednesday, April 30, 2008

mmmm....Fruits of Labour

So, I made some cheesecake and just tasted some of my wares.   Soooo delicious.  It would be better with a fruit topping though.  Or perhaps some chocolate sauce.  Mmmmm.

I really need to stay awake today.  I stayed up monday night in an attempt to fix my messed sleep schedule, but then I ended up falling asleep at noon thirty.  I woke up at 6pm.  So I've been awake for a little over 14 hours now.  I can make it if I find stuff to do though.  Stuff that will keep my mind occupied.  As long as I can keep my mind busy with something simple, yet engaging, I'll be able to stay awake with minimal issue.  Plus I'll be making myself take caffeine boosts at timed intervals through out the day, with the last one being at about 5pm so that it can work it's way through and be cleared out of my body by about 9 or 10.  At that time I'll crash and hopefully wake up 6 to 8 hours later feeling refreshed and ready for thursday.  That's the plan anyway.  Here's to hopin' it works.

So someone has recently (officially) joined in on this whole blogging thing.  She now has her own DOTblogspotDOTcom address now.  YAY!  So lets show her some love and bombard her with comments and such.  Tread Softly...You Tread On My Dreams is open for business.  WOOT WOOT!

No comments: