Friday, August 22, 2008

work

I started my new job on tuesday.  I am now a buffet cook at the Flying J.  I'm cooking!  WOOT!  It's aggravating sometimes, but what job isn't?  The people are cool and I know that I'm there for  a reason.  So, I'm working eight hours straight and then some.  I should be able to get it down to JUST eight hours though here in the next week.  Once I get my pattern down for breaking down the buffet.

Grandpa's doing okay.  He's got hernia surgery coming up here in a few weeks.  They don't have a specific date set yet though.  And my mom and step dad came out to visit this weekend so that's pretty cool.  My mom is gonna help me organize some cupboards.  YAY!

I'm still reading alot.  I'll be finishing up Don't Waste Your Life this week and I'm about 2/3 through the Psalms.  Next up on my list is The Great Divorce.  And speaking of, I need to update my book list over there on the left.  So I'm gonna go do that now and then do some reading.  YAY!  I'll talk at y'all later.

No comments: