Friday, September 5, 2008

man oh man

I've had thoughts the last couple days about starting something and becoming famous for it.  I'm not entirely sure why but it's been happening.  Just a minor thing on my mind though.  I don't have any good ideas anyway.  Besides, most people make it big just by doing what they do.  What do I do?  I read, cook, watch you tube.  The middle one gives me options of either having a famous restaurant or having a show on Food Network.  I might have a popular comic if I ever get back to it, but that is unlikely from where I'm standing.

And now I switch to depressing thoughts of me being wishy-washy and never finishing anything.  but I'll try not to let that happen too much.  I can't change the past and the future is undetermined but the present is where I can focus and get stuff done.  So I'll just take things as they come and hopefully all the long term commitments I make I'll be able to follow through on.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

become the world's fattest man. you could be famous for it(if i don't beat you to it).

Anonymous said...

I am sure you could do a ton of things. You are just looking at how others have made it. Find out what you do best!
How about some link love? Take care friend and say hi to your sis for me. H