Tuesday, October 28, 2008

UPDATES

Okay.  I've been working on figuring out stuff in GIMP for the past eight or so hours.  I've made a lot of progress but there's still a long way to go.  My right arm hurts from all the precision clicking. :D  And I'm keeping up on most of my drawing.  so YAY for that too.  And there's a new piece over at my DA too.  So head over there if you're interested.

I'm thinking that my best bet for the whole "helping out" thing is at the BGCA.  And if that's not a good place, I'm sure they'd know where I'd be best.  So I'll start there and see what happens.

So, to list them....
Comic/Drawing
Volunteer
Grandpa
Job

It's not a long list.  But they're all pretty involved.  Hopefully it won't make me too busy.  But I need to be busier than I already am.  It's a fine line that I have to find.  So let's hope and pray that I can. :D

I made an apple pie the other day.  I'm hoping to make some more this week.  Because the potluck is this sunday.  And I'll feel better about taking the food if I have something to offer.

Okay, I gotta sleep.  I'll talk at y'all later.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah, GIMP. The last time I tried to figure that out... well, it beat me. Heh. I'm sure you have more patience for that than I do.

Anyway. Thanks for the comment! I'm not sure why knitting and baking amazes you, either, but it's always nice when people appreciate what you do, so... thanks. :)

Anita J. said...

Very cool way to help out. I had no idea what GIMP was. I'll have to check that out. I did. I can't speak for your character, but since my name is Anita, I feel like I should say "Hola."