Friday, June 22, 2007

Love

I think I'm starting to finally understand it. I'm finally starting to see what it is. I've been trying to figure it out for years, and I think my brain is finally starting to wrap around it. I said "finally starting" three times in the last three sentances. Oh well.

God is Love. Therefore, if I know Love, I know God. And I'd really like to know God as well as I possibly could. As part of my growing process to know God, I've been praising Him a lot more lately. And I've been giving Him credit for a lot more than I have in the past. I think that I'm back on track in my journey for the moment. I hope I can stay this way for a long time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey.
About 7 or 8 or 9 years ago, there was a guy I used to talk to on the internet a lot, his name was Sam Wall. He used to write the word "yay" with both Y's capitalized like this "YaY" and I told him I liked that... and I still do it. He lived in California, I lived in NYC. He was younger than me, still lived with his parents. Sometimes, he'd mail me drawings. I still have one. I came across it the other day (I'm moving and I was packing) and was reminded of this Sam Wall.

Is it you?

(You can contact me at www.rubyfruitdesign.com)