Monday, September 29, 2008

BLOG!

so I'm writing this because I feel that I have to.  how weird is that?  Not that I don't like doing this.  I guess part of it is that I actually feel like I slowly making my way into the blogging community.  It's strange to me.

so anyhoo, first things first, there was a comment from someone and I don't know who and they want me to post a link.  I don't know what they want me to post a link to.  So, whoever you are, comment me again and tell me what link you want.  I'll do it if  I can.

I'm slowly building a stack of drawings.  I got sick so there where a couple days I didn't do any drawing, but I am drawing mostly every day.  I finished up another comic tonight.  I wish I had some editing software.  I could get some I suppose.  But I'm just gonna focus on getting drawing done for now.  Once I have that turned into a habit I'll look into getting something to actually finish the comics for posting.  I did figure something out this week that's been bugging me for months though.  I think you guy's will like her.  I know I like her.  She's the quiet type that just needs some friends.  YAY!

Now, I need insurance for my truck.  And I keep forgetting to call and get estimates.  HEY!  I just remembered all those websites.  Wow.  I can't believe it didn't occur to me sooner.  Of course, in my defense, I've been sick.  Alrighty, I'll go check those out here soon.

So, Life is good some what out here in the AZ.  I miss Cali and people laugh at me for it, but what ever.  I'll be back soon enough.  

And now I'm tired and must sleep.  And must shop for insurance.  BOO.  g'night ever'body!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Link to your comic. And you can get free editing software online, you just have to search for it.