Sunday, September 21, 2008

wowwee

So I was about to go to bed but then I noticed that my download is nearly complete so  I decided to to stay up a bit and let it finish.  "how shall I pass that time?" The answer: BLOG!

It's been a while since I'd posted anything and I had nothing to work with coming in.  but then I noticed my two new comments.  YAY! someone loves me!

One of them said I should be the world's fattest man.  Not a goal of mine but still funny so yeah...
The other one told me to find what I do best and be famous for that.  Now that's something I can do.  I'm good at lots of things, but what do I do best?  I don't know.  It's hard to pay attention to myself when I'm actually doing stuff, and when I'm done and have time to contemplate, I usually don't know what I've done best that day.  So this might take some help from other peeps.  But I'm all down for finding this out.

On another note, I have drawing supplies now.  That means I can draw.  And that also means I can work on the comic.  And I sort of started that up again tonight.  I didn't start drawing pages for the actual comic but I worked on getting my "drawing hand" back.  I don't know when I'll be updating.  I can scan the images but I have no editing software yet and I don't know if I'll be able to get any.  I could always download GIMP again I guess.  Anyhoo, that's comic stuff.  OH!  And I'm trying to develop a drawing habit.  I need to draw every day if I'm ever going to get around to the end of the story in the comic.  So this is a call out to everyone that knows me.  Keep on my butt please.  Contact me any way you know how and ask if I'm drawing, yell at me for not drawing, etc.  This will help me out a lot.  It really will.

And now some link love.  Whittaker Woman was kind enough to send me that bit'o'help advice and kindly requested a bit'o'love.  So she is now LINKED there on the left.  Go check her out.  Cute kids abound. ;)

1 comment:

Anita J. said...

Hi Sam. I saw your comment on Whittaker Woman's blog. I stopped by but now I feel all responsible, and I have to ask you something.

Are you drawing?