Wednesday, May 18, 2011

DAAAAAANNNNNNNG

I completely forgot about this thing. Soooo much going on in my head.

I'm moving in a week. Trying to write out the story for my comic. Working. Dealing with my plethora of issues. Good times.

I got a new CD and I'm playing the CRAP out of it. Well.....the CD is new to me. Owl City: Ocean Eyes. WOOOOOO! I ripped it to my comp so now I listen to it at home and in my car ALL THE TIME. Love it.

So yeah. That's the past week basically. My hands are healing nicely. A&D Ointment is very helpful in that department. Keeps the tissue from drying out and cracking, thus keeping it from getting injured further. WOO for being smart!

And now I should go to bed and sleep so that I can get up in the morning and finish getting my new place ready. YAY!

No comments: