Sunday, May 1, 2011

Two Mountain Dews, Paper, and a Pen

Man I needed to be asleep four hours ago. Oh well. I'm getting some drawing done. Basic prelims. Getting back into it. Figuring out my shapes and whatnot. I have the basic shapes for the girls down again. It took some doing, but I got it. I figure I'll go back to drawing and skip sleep tonight. I have to get up in two hours anyway.

Just read something that we should all keep in mind. Not sure if I agree with EVERYTHING there, but it's still worth reading. It has a lot of good points. The main ones being: Live in the now, Stop caring about the opinions of others, and take care of yourself.

I downloaded Firefox 4 tonight. Using it right now to type this out. I think I like it. I definitely like the bigger window. The toolbars take up less space so there's more room to show the content. It might very well become my default browser soon.

Okay the interenets are distracting me too much. I gotta close this window. So I'll be back soon. I'm planning on posting everyday for the month of May. Let's see if that actually happens :D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hahahah. I totally just quoted that exact blog. Love Leo.

http://aandbadventures.blogspot.com/2011/04/quote-of-day.html