Friday, May 6, 2011

daaaaang

so I missed two days. Oh well.

It's currently 2:30 AM and I'm sitting here eating ramen and eggs because I'm starving. And I'm also exhausted. Good times.

I have a lot starting up in my head currently. Working on the comic is the only thing that has ACTUALLY started, but my brain is where I do most of my living, so stuff in my head weighs pretty heavy on me. But since the comic is the only thing happening, let's talk about that.

I've determined (again) that I really need to invest in a tablet for my computer. It would not only save a lot of time, but my scanner doesn't work with my new computer anyway. So I'm currently saving up for that. (yes I'm ACTUALLY saving money)

Second, I've got a little drawing project I'm working on that should get my chops back up to where they were when I stopped updating the comic. It's still not gonna be amazing quality, but it won't be terrible either. This is gonna be a long project, so it'll be a while before it's complete.

In other news, I'M MOVING AGAIN! I'll be closer to work, and that will save me LOADS of money on gas. The money I save might go towards getting internet access, but at least I'll still be breaking even right? And I'll be closer to everything else in my life, so that'll be good. Should be happening by the end of the month. WOOT!

No comments: