Sunday, February 19, 2012

progress...

Not much has been made really. But at the same time, I've come leaps and bounds. Life is weird like that. I know that as time passes I'll get over it. But I'll definitely never forget. I just hope it's not gonna be a major regret in my life, like so many other things. I'm pretty sure it's not gonna be. And I know how to make sure it isn't now. It just came to me.

I'm gonna be okay. I just have to make myself move and get there. That's the hard part I guess. It's not hard for everyone, but it is for me. Oh well. I'm not used to things being easy. If something was easy, I think I'd actually freak out more than I did here.

So that's pretty much it for now. Short and sweet. But I plan on starting up my daily blogging again. When I remember that is. :D

No comments: