Friday, August 3, 2007

tired, yet fully awake

So, this past week, I've been stuck at home doing a whole lot of nothing because my feet were messed up and I couldn't go to work. At this point, I have such a bad case of cabin fever that I'm ready to drive myself somewhere and risk getting my feet messed up some more. Their almost done healing and I should be ready to go back to work by monday, but DUDE. I need to get out of the house.

I just ate some potato and I think it's upsetting my stomach. I shall lay off the spuds for a few days. I had some delicious pork for dinner though. MMMMM.....and I felt a lot better after eating it. I'll be eating some more chicken noodle soup tomorrow though. It should get me through the day. I really wish I could go somewhere though. But A) I need a place to go and B) I need a way to get there that won't put my feet in danger of breaking out like that again. If y'all get any ideas that might help me, feel free to give me a call.

I should probably go try to sleep. Sleep will be good for me and my feet. Good night all.


P.S.

I added a new list over there on the side. This list will consist of sites that I've found that I feel are worth mentioning and recommending to people. The first addition to the list, Balboa Photography, is something that I feel no qualms about sharing. This guy is good. He's got a real eye for it and a good deal of experience to go with it. Plus he's a rather anal guy so your not gonna get your pictures unless they're really good. So if you're looking for someone to take really good pictures of something, then check out Balboa Photography.

No comments: