Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Why am I still awake?

I only got about an hour of sleep last night and here I am still awake at 3am. Odd, how things like this can happen. I'm not even feeling very tired either. This could possibly be because I went to the movies tonight. I saw Stardust. It's a good movie. I can't think of anyone I know that wouldn't like this movie. They might all end up liking it for different reasons, but I'm sure that they'd all like it. I cried a little. YAY! Go see it. It's a good'n'.

So, I spent all day trying to take care of my ID. I didn't get to work at all. I barely was able to get to the place before they closed so that I could get my new one. So, that's two days that I haven't worked this week. It sucks really. Oh well. As long as I don't get fired, I'll be able to make up for it. So I pray that I don't get fired.

I walked out of church sunday night in a bit of huff, thus worrying a bunch of people. No worries though. That got worked out and that situation is better now. I now know that I should start my quest through the Bible. Cover to cover. If it takes me three years, then it takes me three years, but I'll get through it. The only thing there is to do is start. I honestly don't know why I haven't started yet. I'm probably subconsciously running away from it. I just need to jump in.

And now I'm going to go sleep for a few hours before I have to get up for work. Goodnight all.

No comments: