Wednesday, October 22, 2008

giraffetopus

I do need to draw that.  I keep forgetting.  I'd do it now but it's late and I need to sleep.  Keep reminding me Tom.

I have a new piece up at my devART.  Link on the side over there <---.  Man, I can't decide if I should file a formal complaint or not.  As christians we're supposed to forgive and all that, but at the same time, his behavior get worse and worse.  I had ultra violent thoughts about him at work on Saturday because of how he was acting.  So yeah.

I'm gonna start scanning in my pencils soon and getting them all ready for the site.  I'm not uploading them yet though.  I have to test some things out first.

Here's some fun for y'all.

1 comment:

Anita J. said...

Thanks for the tip on the pumpkins. Do you know if we can dig them up and move them? They are literally strewn in the yard. We can't stake them and the mowers won't see them. She wants to put them in a planter of some sort. Got any ideas on moving them?