Thursday, October 16, 2008

YAY!

So I did a picture of Benny.  I like Benny.  He's just crazy enough to like but not so crazy that you should be scared.  So yeah.  I finished up another comic tonight.  I think I'll start uploading as soon as I get this little arc done.  We'll see.  I haven't decided if I'm going to ink or not though.  I don't really want to ink, but I don't know how to scan in my pencils dark enough to not look weird with the dark word bubbles on them.  If anyone want's to give me some pointers on GIMP or can point me to some REALLY GOOD online tutorials, I'd be inclined to try and repay you with something.  I dunno what though.  I could draw you something I suppose.  I dunno.  Or maybe you just want to be nice :D

Anyhoo, they cut my hours at work because we're slow.  But after they cut my hours, they add onto my list of closing things to do.  That doesn't make much sense to me.  Oh well.  I got it done tonight so I shouldn't have too much trouble doing it again.  And I shouldn't have too much difficulty cleaning the ceiling tomorrow.  We'll see about that too.

I've been feeling bitter about things at work lately.  I know I shouldn't be getting as upset as I have been lately.  It's starting to bother me.  So maybe some prayer for that would help.  and that's another thing.  I haven't been reading and praying nearly as much as I should be.  So yeah..........

I know how to interact with grandpa now though.  That's an upside in life right now.  If I assist him in little tinkering things, he opens up a bit more and we actually get close to conversation.  So if that could happen a bit more, that would be neat-o.

And that's life right now.  I'm gonna go read some.  Laters!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

good that you're drawing again. I'm still waiting for a drawing of the giraffetopus that i inspired you with. keep on keepin on, brother.