Thursday, October 2, 2008

It's bed time

I need to get in bed but I also need to put something here before I do.

I penciled my third page since I started again.  The other two I split over a couple days to keep myself from burning out, but this one just sort of fell together.  I like it when that happens.

Work was weird today.  It seemed like everyone else was stressing and busy busy busy and I was just on cruise control.  I dunno.  It was weird to me.  I scraped my knuckle on the griddle.  It hurt.  A lot.  And now I have a blister.  But other than that my day was pretty alright.

I have to say thanks to Anita for kicking me in the butt to draw today.  I'm glad she did.

And now I'm off to bed.  Gotta be at work in 10 hours and I like to sleep for about 8.  Toodles!

1 comment:

Anita J. said...

You are welcome! Glad you're drawing.