Tuesday, July 31, 2007

alone and on downers

the past few days have been very surreal to me. I think it's all the benedryl I've been taking.

I'll be home all week this week, trying to get rid of this stuff on my feet. I missed church. I probably should've just gone. I really wish I could've gone hiking yesterday. And it's gonna be weird not going to work all week. I can feel cabin fever setting in already. This could be bad. I'd say that this cabin fever is being caused by much pent up energy. And this very well could be the case. But I'm also soooooo lethargic right now, that I can't really imagine doing much other that sitting and staring at other people that might be in the room. Of course, once I got around other people, I'd probably get more energy and have an easier time interacting with others. I don't know.

I'm really gonna try and make it to small group tomorrow. Something inside tells me I really need to go. Something inside also tells me that I really need to read my bible. Which I'll do as soon as I put this thing up.

My foot isn't oozing as much as it was the other day. I'm taking this as a good sign. And it doesn't really look like death or the plague anymore. It just looks like a severe burn. I am also taking this as a good sign. And if things go all according to schedule, then this thing should be cleared out by friday or saturday. Let's hope they do.

And now I'm off. I'll talk at you all later.

No comments: