Monday, July 16, 2007

so, what to do.....

My tired brain has a whirling dervish of thoughts right now. I sort of regret going to the movies because I lost all that time that I could've used to deal with these things in my head and I could be in bed already. But I don't really regret it because it was a good thing to hang out with Daniel. We were able to talk after the movie about various things. And that was good.

Then on my way home, I started thinking about the sermon tonight. And I came to the conclusion that the main point was to let people in and love them. That is what we are called to do as a church. It doesn't matter who they are or what they've done. And it doesn't even matter if they NEVER choose to accept Christ. We are called to love them. Now, we should pray for them that they would accept Christ and even talk with them about it if we're led, but we need to love them no matter what. It also helped me out. I know how to answer some questions now. YAY!

I'm going hiking tomorrow. I'm rather excited. I enjoy hiking. I'll need to find a hiking stick though. I have something that might work, but I'm really not sure if I should actually try to use it. Because, if it doesn't work, It's gonna be a terrible experience. I don't know. I'm still thinking about it. I kind of wish I could take pictures and show you guys what I'm talking about. Oh well. I guess you'll have to use your imaginations. I will tell you that it's a piece of a broken lamp. Not that that would help you visualize it. Oh well. I'm just getting stuff off my brain right now anyway.

I have to go back to the court house tomorrow as well so that I can finish off this ticket business. Plus I need to call some people at my culinary school and see what they want. I have an idea, but I'm not 100% sure. I also need to finish up a personal project by thursday night. If I don't set a deadline for myself, it'll never get done.

Then there's the standard issues. YAY! You could probably guess what those are if you've been reading this for the past month or so. but for those of you that might be new, a brief recap:
girls & money.

And with that, I bid you all farewell. I need sleep and I need it badly.

No comments: