Monday, July 9, 2007

health

So a couple weeks ago, we talked about healthy eating and fitness. And this week we talked about stress and letting go of things. If we add to that studying up on our scripture, then we have a picture of total "fit and ready"-ness.

Last night at church, it was made clear to me that I need to let go of my stresses here on earth and pick up a harness of God's power. That might sound odd to some of you. And when that was revealed to me, I was like, "WHAT?! HOW?!" Then the next piece came. Pray for people. Then I was like, "OOOOOHHHHHH!" So I need to pray for people and not worry about my own issues, pretty much. I mean, I'll have to take care of immediate threats, of course, but things I can't really do anything about, those things I need to let go. As well as a lot of desires that I have. I have to learn to deny myself even more. So we'll see how that turns out. And of course, as I'm typing this, all these things that are coming up fast are really making me worry a bit. They'll get taken care of, but still.........they're pretty serious issues. Anyway, I gotta go sleep.

No comments: