Sunday, July 8, 2007

it's dark in here

So, I'm sitting in the gym and the lights are off. It creates a very contemplative mood for me.

I had lunch with some guys from church and we had some nice discussion about girls and whatnot. I dunno. I don't really have much to say right now, I just feel relaxed and contemplative.

I wanted to take a nap, but by the time I got to a place where I could, I didn't really have the time. Oh well. Such is life.

So two thoughts simultaneously struck my brain. One, Why are there so many attractive girls? Two, is God's love enough for me? "Do you like sushi?" AHAHAHAHAHA

I really need to start trusting in God and giving him my burdens. I've been sort of working on that lately. But I've still a long way to go in that department. Some times I wish it could just be done. Then there's other times where the adventure of life and all it's troubles are fun. I dunno.

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA. Life certainly is funny.

1 comment:

Diana said...

So this is what you were doing when you borrowed my computer.