Saturday, July 21, 2007

Work

So, I worked really really really hard for a couple days. I did two doubles in a row.

For those of you that don't know, a double is when you go to work for a day shift and then stay to do a night shift on the same day. So, on all four of those shifts I busted my hump like there was no tomorrow. It paid off nicely though. $122 on the first day and $130 on the second day.....in tips.

So, yeah. I was pretty pumped about that. God is awesome. He gave me the energy and the stamina to pull that off. Proof that I'll be taken care of, right there. So I thought I'd just share the good news with everyone. Prayers are being answered and then some. Thank you all. And Thank you God.

OH! And another up note, my truck always starts. It may not always start on the first turn of the key, but it always starts. YAY! Yet MORE proof that God is awesome and He's taking care of me. So, spread the word that God is good and share what He's done in your life lately.

No comments: