Sunday, March 8, 2009

Dial Up sucks

I'm in michigan now. YAY! But the only internet I have access to uses dial-up. It's taken me over ten minutes to upload one of my final projects for school. I'm really hoping that my connection to the school site doesn't time out before it finishes the upload.

how long does 1MB usually take to upload on dial-up. Anybody know?

My trip up here was rather annoying, but that's okay. I had to get on four planes. I've never been up and down so much in my life. I think I travelled more vertically than I did horizontally. I dunno. I haven't done the math. I've been too tired. Someone do the math for me.

Today has been filled with the tasks required for insulating the attic. It's been a pain in the butt. And we're not done. And we have to finish tonight. yay. It's okay though. When it's done, we'll never have to do it again. And now I'm going to leave. Maybe closing blogger will help it load faster. Maybe.

No comments: