Tuesday, March 3, 2009

internet and such

I have two big project due this week. I don't want to do either of them, but I need to if I want to pass my classes.

The first project:
I have to make a powerpoint presentation convincing an imaginary committee to use my idea in a hypothetical situation. It's rather lame to me because there isn't any information that I can really use. I have to make up stuff. But all y ideas are down on paper now so all I have left is to actually make the presentation. I'm hoping I can do it in under five hours.

The second project:
I have to make a "survival guide" for surviving online classes and life in general. This project isn't as annoying because I'm SUPPOSED to make it my way and use my preferences and all that. So it just becomes a matter of writing down all my thoughts on the issue. And that's all I'll have to do. I don't have to go find stupid graphs or images to put in. I can just make it all text. So much easier that way.

But that's what I'll be doing this week for the most part. YAY!

No comments: