Friday, March 6, 2009

Fun times

I need to be at the airport in twelve hours. I'm leaving for michigan and won't be back anywhere for a couple weeks. So, check here for daily posts while I'm on my trip. And since I figured out how to send pictures expect some pictures every so often too. Also, if you haven't done so already and are interested, I am now on Twitter at twitter.com/samwall84
so follow me if you like because I'll be making random observations while I'm on my trip and that's the best place to put those.

I don't think I'll be sleeping tonight because I'd probably miss my plane if I did, so I figure I'll just sleep on the plane. It should work. If it doesn't, I'll let you all know. And now I've got to get back to finishing my final projects so that I can turn them in tonight before I leave.

No comments: