Thursday, March 12, 2009

POST!

I'm so tired so I'm trying to be quick, but at the same time, thorogh (I can't spell good right now).

I have left michigan. We left this morning and drove for 17.5 hours. We are now in Merfreesboro, TN. Not sure I spelled the town name right, but that's okay. We crashing with some friends that my dad made while he lived here in Tennessee. They have a highspeed connection. It's sooo nice. I can appreciate my "slow" connections at home now because they are still WAY faster than dial-up. But of course, dial-up is better than "no up". That's something good to keep in mind.

I'm slightly constipated due to increased cheese consumption and decreased water intake, but I think it's fixing itself since I started drinking a lot more water today. I had to pee a lot today. I'm taking that as a good sign.

My tooth has been in moderate to severe pain over the past three days or so. I know I need to get to the dentist about it, but I think part of my issue right now is the toothpaste I'm using. I have a strog feeling that it's making the tooth more sensitive. But I've decided to just get it taken care of when I get back. It'll put me more in debt, but I think it's something that I really need to do.

I'm almos done with my book that I'm reading. I'll be passing it on to my dad when I'm done. it's really been helping me a lot in my quest to become a man. I'm thinking that I'll really be in much better shape when I'm done with it and really focusing on my development. I need to update my book list over there on the side, but I'm WAY too tired to do that tonight. It'll probably sit there out of date for a while longer yet.

And I'm really tired so I think it's time for bed. Another early morning to get on the road. So good night all.

No comments: