Tuesday, March 31, 2009

I don't have much

I've started the heated search for a job this week. Funny thing about that: it corrosponds to the beginning of Script Frenzy, and my insane amount of homework I need to do. I figure juggling all that with church and family obligations is something I really need to practice. Pray for me please.

In other news, I am a shift supervisor for the merch dept. at Anime Expo this year. I think that I can do a good job of making sure that nobody works too hard. That is my goal with this new assignment. I'll let you know how it works out.

My Sanji look is coming together rather nicely. If I can just get someone to style my hair a bit, I'll have the look down perfectly. The question is, how can I get it done for free. I have a few people I can ask. I'll keep you posted on that too.

I haven't done a mind dump here lately. The main reason is, whenever I sign in to do it, my mind goes blank about all my issues. I dunno.

I mentioned to my friend today that I've been noticing a lot of really pretty girls lately and I asked him what he thought. He told me that I was probably either really horny or really desperate. I think he hit the nail on the head. So if you can pray for that for me too, that would be good. This is not an area I like to be in.

I have an indepenent contractor type thing going now. I had a call for it today actually, but my phone was dead so I missed it. Oh well. It was for something SUPER simple anyway. Microsoft Update stuffs. So yeah. I'm hoping that that starts picking up too, because it'll give me some real world experience with working with computers. Plus it can help fund my A+ certification. And if I get that, I'll be able to provide a lot more services. YAY!

And now I must sleep. Goodnight all.

No comments: