Wednesday, April 18, 2007

it's cram time

So I need to have a presentation ready for tomorrow and I have no idea what to put together for it. I have an idea for a logo type thing, but nothing really other than that. Anyhoo.....

I'm hoping that I might be able to get some inspiration or some help at group tonight. Always look on the bright side of life. It'll get taken care of. YAY!

my brain is rather drull right now. If I were to just sit here, like I want to, one might think I was stoned. But I'm not, I swear. ha.ha.ha.

I'm kind of bored now. But at the same time I don't really want to do anything. I haven't felt like this in ages. Oh well. I've been struggling with bitterness lately. It's been really draining actually. And I don't know if there's anything I can do about it other than pray. It springs from a constant sense of the haves with holding from the have-nots. It's kind of hard to not be bitter when you feel like you're constantly getting screwed over. But I should leave this topic before I become consumed by it.

My knee has really been hurting me this week. I'm not sure why. Maybe it was all the running about and dancing on sunday. I dunno. I did go up and down those stairs quite a bit. WOOT! Huzzah for Pipeline! If I had a job like that, I wouldn't need to join an exercise group. Maybe I will someday. I dunno. It's all in God's hands now. I really don't know why I'm hungry. I shouldn't be. But I called it. I ate lunch at 11:30 and campared that to my breakfast time. And I told myself, I'm gonna be hungry at 3:30. And it's 3:30 and I'm hungry. Of course maybe I'm hungry because I told myself I would be. I dunno. It's one of those situation that you can't analyze too much or else you'll go insane.

I contemplated what it would be like to get myself an artificial knee the other day. It would probably be nice to not havethe joint pain anymore. But that would cost me somewhere around......45,000 dollars. Or something. I don't feel like looking it up. The point is, I can't afford it and probably never will. I hate not having money. "the want of money is the cause of many kinds of evil." I should probably watch myself closely on this issue. I'm gonna go take a nap.

No comments: