Monday, April 16, 2007

You and Me

I think I'm gonna like being back on blogger. I like the set-up better. And it has a spell checker. YAY!

So, for people that might be wondering what that's about....I've been blogging on MySpace for a while. I decided to come back here when it hit me that if my blog is here, it's easier for people to run into. And I'll feel more like a member of a community, oddly enough. My real hot and heavy thoughts have been typed out tonight on my MySpace blog and I don't feel like reposting them. If you're interested, myspace.com/n3k1dsk1llz

Of course, most of the initial readers of this blog will probably be people that move from there to here. So I don't really know how much good what I just did will do.

But yeah, as I was typing out the post on myspace this evening, I came to the conclusion that I needed to move to a more public venue. I don't remember all the reasoning behind it. But yeah, I'm here now. YAY!!

No comments: