Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Samuel VS. The World/The Road To Hell Is Paved With Good Intentions

So, I got off the phone with my dad a few minutes ago. And he's honestly trying to help me out because he doesn't want me to end up like he was. I can understand and respect that. But what he's telling me to do, just doesn't seem like the right thing to do. I mean, I need a job. I DESPERATELY need a job. But I have some things that have priority over that. Things like The Sandals Health Club. Well, that's all there really is right now, but it's a pretty big thing. Why I didn't share all this with him, I don't know. I probably should have. But something tells me it wouldn't have worked.

And I'm at a point where I can't figure out what to do next. Well, I know WHAT to do, I don't quite know HOW to do it. I need a pretty package and I can't quite figure out how to make it. Maybe sleep will help. I am quite tired.

The one thing that I have left is a life to give in service to God. When looking at it that way, it really does seem like a lot. With that thought, I'm off to bed.

No comments: