Sunday, April 29, 2007

I need to wake up in four hours

So this'll be short because I need to get a shower and go to sleep.  Life is........still insane right now.  I know a few things, but for the most part, it's still insane.  I want to jump in, but I can't.  If I do, it'll mess things up.  It'll cause fouls in a game that already has enough.  So I sit on the side.  I encourage.  I advise.  And although I want it to be for me, I know that I can't do it for me.  I have to do it for her.  So I must deny myself minute-by-minute.  It's hard.  It's tiring.  And sometimes it hurts.  But for the glory of God, all pain is nothing.  Sacrifice is nothing compared to His glory.  Therefore I press on, denying, encouraging, advising.  Glory to God in the highest.  Praise be to the Lord.

2 comments:

Patricia Bennett said...

You're right - as hard as it is we need to just trust God and press on in our daily lives.

Wings said...

you keep my mind reeling