Friday, May 11, 2007

Confession Time

I started playing a game at about 2am.  I just finished up about ten minutes ago.  So I played that game for 10 1/2 hours.  I didn't get up.  I didn't even move much in my chair.  Now, you don't have to tell me that was a stupid thing to do.  I know this already.

So now I'm deciding between sleep or a decent, workable schedule.  I figure I'll stay up and go for the decent workable schedule.  That means that I MUST stay awake until I go to bed for the evening.  And I'll need to go to bed early.

I wanna go to the beach tomorrow!  It's impossible for me to protray how much I want this to happen.  So i'm gonna try and make it happen.  If ya'll wanna go, call me.  And if you don't have my number and you want to go with me, I'm sorry.  We'll have to figure something out for the future.   Until then, have a good day.

No comments: