Tuesday, May 15, 2007

hoorah?

I got hired at disneyland. I don't know if I should be happy about that yet. I mean, it's a job, and I need a job, but there's definitely going to be issues I'll have to deal with while there.  And I can't share any of what goes on there with anyone because it's technically against the rules.  I don't think that'll stop me though.  I'm one for ranting if something really bugs me.  But you guys know this already.

Any idea I have while working is theirs.  That piece of intellectual property belongs to disney.  So I won't think too much while there.  YAY!  Like that'll happen.

I'm gonna leave now so that I don't say something that gets me fired before I even start.

2 comments:

LeLu said...

Congrats Samuel! That is awesome that you got a job there...I had no idea that you even applied though, so its kinda random I guess. You'll have to fill me in with details! Thats where I want to work

Wings said...

Sam, I am proud of you!!! =) Have to leave a solid comment to let you know.