Wednesday, May 16, 2007

what to do......

So, I'll be cleaning my kitchen tomorrow.  But after that, I don't really have anything to do for Thursday or Friday.  And I don't have money for gas to go anywhere.  Perhaps I'll go hardcore like I did a few weeks ago and read two books of the bible.  I dunno.  I do know that I need some serious God/Samuel time.

Typing out one's problems on a keyboard and posting to a web log such as this really seems sad sometimes.  But, at the same time there are some big benefits to it.  First, it can really help the author think things through and find more viable solutions to life situations that come up.  Second, it can really inspire some people to actually start working on their own issues.  It can also help them to start thinking about others even.  Third, it can really comfort some people that might read it and discover that they're not going through somthing alone.  All these examples I've pulled from my own experience.

I saw an interesting quote today.  "Don't have a mind so open that your brains fall out."   I thought that was amusing.  It's completely true.  So I'll leave you guys with that for tonight.  YAY!  Sam has a job now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know were that quote is!