Thursday, May 10, 2007

Hunting and Comics

So I got inspired today to start working on my comic again.  I'm thinking that as soon as I'm done with this post, I'll finish drawing this next page.  I don't remember where my script book is, so I'll have to re-create most of the story for this arc.  I remember what the basic premise was and what the purpose was, but the rest is all kind of choppy and vague.

I'll be applying at a restaurant to be a waiter on monday.  I've been thinking that I should focus more on getting a job at a restaurant the past couple days.  Even if the job isn't in the kitchen, I should get a job in a restaurant.  So I'm gonna go around tomorrow to restaurants and apply.  Hopefully I'll find some that are actually hiring.

I'm done with the other aspects of my life right now.  I got so fed up the other day.  So don't bring it up if you see me.  Don't ask, don't pry.  I don't want to deal with it anymore.  I need a break.

If you see me and I seem cold and detached, I probably am.  So help me out a bit and warm up to me a bit.  Don't be harsh because that'll just drive me further.  Kind friends are very good things right now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Super hugs and elbows to you!

you know who ;)